MOI Training is offering BTEC Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance), for CCTV operators, that is spread over 4 days. This is one of the highest quality security training Closed Circuit TV operator courses in the UK today. The level 2 PSS CCTV course is an introductory course and aimed at giving CCTV operater training.
The training course covers the key subjects recommended by the SIA enabling the learner to apply for a Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence.
- Roles and Responsibilities of the CCTV operator
- Codes of Practice
- Operational Procedures and Guidelines
- Closed Circuit Television Equipment and its Operation
- Control Room Communications and Access Control
- Dealing with incidents
- CCTV Surveillance Techniques
- Health and Safety at Work
- Fire and emergency Procedures
For dates and information or to book your place on one of our security courses, please contact us on 0208 531 5930 or email: email@example.com